Best Tune-up service in Springfield ,VA
Is it time for your vehicle to get a tune up?
Kings Park Exxon Tune-Up Service takes a comprehensive look at the ignition and combustion systems of engine. Our expert technicians inspect your spark plugs, plug wires, distributor cap, PCV valve, engine timing, fuel system, and more.
We know the importance of getting the most out of your engine/car and are committed to helping you achieve maximum fuel economy. Call us to make an appointment today!
How do I know I need a car tune-up?
Every vehicle needs a quality car tune-up. No matter if you drive the latest start-stop technology or a classic collector, regularly scheduled engine maintenance is key to helping extend the life of your car or truck, maintain fuel economy and prevent major issues from occurring down the road.
Here are a few of the ways that our technicians might test and enhance the performance of your car’s engine:
- Check batteries and charging voltage
- Monitor power balance, dynamic compression, and fuel efficiency
- Scan for fault codes and diagnose system weaknesses
- Test exhaust emissions
- Clean fuel injectors and intake system
- Inspect all hoses, belts, and engine fluids
- Replace the spark plugs, fuel and air filters, rotor and distributor cap (on older vehicles), O2 sensor, and other parts (on an as-needed basis)
These are just a few of the tasks that a modern tune-up may require. Depending on the make or model of your car, more specialized repairs or adjustments may be necessary to keep you on the road. Essentially, the modern tune up service process is designed to ensure that your car runs cleanly, efficiently, and safely for years to come.